Subject of the offer Supply of On‐ or Offline coater with effective coating width 2200 mm. This will be for the production of coated duplex board/ coated top test liner. Coater should be equipped with one or two coating heads on the top side and one coating head on the back side. Coating effective thickness is 15‐25 g/m2. Supply of machinery: CELPAP Machinery has ownership of second hand coating machine with many other components. Machines are relatively modern, in very good condition. Machines have been used very rarely and were stopped due to shutdown of the factory. Celpap Machinery can provide guarantees on the functionality of the machines. Completion of the coater can be accommodated to the requests of the customer. The complete line should have configuration as follows:
1. Coating preparation a. 1pcs Cooker, jacketed, made of stainless steel. Equipped with agitator.
b. 3pcs Mixing tanks 30m3 for Caolin clay, Latex and HCC c. 6pcs pumps for Caolin clay, Latex and HCC (3+3 reserve)
d. 3pcs flow meters e. 1pcs scale up to 50 kgs
2. Coating kitchen a. Mixing tank 5 m³, made of stainless steel
b. Overflow tank for transport of coating chemicals into coater c. Vibrating screen Cellier, made of stainless steel
d. 2pcs screw type pump for transport of coating chemicals (1+1 spare)
3. Coating machine for top layer a. Complete coating machine Jagenberg Varibar with the following characteristics: Manufacturer: Jagenberg Year: 1998
Type: Varibar Working width: 2200mm Coating weight: 12 g/m2 Coat consistency: 55%: 55‐65% Max liquid consumption: 159,2 l/h (55%) Max consumption atmospheric dry: 126,72 kg/h Includes all components, electric panels, cca 10‐15 rolls (at least 5 chromium plated), piping etc.
b. Drying by infrared dryer Krieger Manufacturer: Krieger Year: 1998 Fully automatic computer controlled.
4. Coating machine for second top layer (option) Second coating layer can be delivered based on customers requirements and second hand market availability.
5. Coating machine for bottom layer a. 2350 mm BMB Bachofen Meier Coating Head for Board Brand new ‐ Still in the original box Face: 2450 mm Useful width: 2350 mm Speed: 200 m/min Coating weight: 2‐6 g/m2 Center bearings distance: 3030 mm Applicator roll and rotating metering bar Electric and control panel b. Drying by infrared drying system or steam drying hood
6. Unwind and paper guiding mechanism (option for offline coating) Appropriate unwind stand and paper guide roll can be supplied for offline coating.