Below you will find description of individual machines. Machines offered can be delivered in condition after complete overhaul, ready for installation.
Pulper in stainless steel, with motor power 340 kW/660 V, including belt conveyor with weighing system and pulper cleaning system (poire) type RCM TSP 1300 in stainless steel with bale press for rejects.
Vat volume: 20 m3
Vat diameter: 3,8 m
HIGH DENSITY CLEANERS VS-25
Throughput: 1200-1900 l/min
Maximum consistency: 5,5%
Flow: 1800 l/min
Accept: 1400 l/min
Consistency: 3,8 %
The low-pressure cleaners VS-25 belong to a family of centrifugal cleaners working with a free whirl and separation of impurities into a collecting box, being permanently rinsed with water, modification A or M (periodical discharge of impurities automatically or manually), respectively with continuous discharge of separated impurities in case of modification O (opened type).
VS cleaners enable efficient and economic separation of specifically heavy impurities also from very coarsely pulped paper stocks. They are used especially as a primary cleaning stage protecting following machinery against contingent damage caused by hard impurities. These cleaners work independently or in one-stage or multistage working stations according to actual on-site operating conditions. They differ from each other in type, size and capacity.
These cleaners are used particularly for
• protection of all following line equipment against penetration of hard and abrasive particles,
• efficient separation of specifically heavy impurities in waste paper processing lines and wood grinding mills,
• installation in multistage cleaning stations or they can be installed separately.
• easy replacement of most exposed functional elements
• low pressure loss connected with low energy demand
• efficient operation also with coarsely pulped stocks with high content of impurities
• high reliability in service and resistance against fouling
• simple operation and maintenance
A battery of cleaners will be delivered based on detailed flow calculation.
DEFLAKING SEPARATOR VDT 30
Type: VDT 30
Consistency: 3,2 % (2,5 – 4%)
Capacity: 140 – 210 tpd
Hole dia: 2,2 mm
The deflaking separators of VDT series belong to a family of primary pressure screens and separators. Based on technology these separators are designed for continuous deflaking and screening of waste paper. Final quality of the screened stock depends on boring of sorting screen and a way of operation.
Their function is based on utilisation of hydrodynamic and mechanic effects of properly vaned rotors installed both on inlet and outlet sides of a sorting screen. These rotors provide sufficient flow rates even while separating stocks with coarse and heavy dirt. Rejects are discharged continuously or in cycles under pressure. This machine is allowed to be used only for purposes as stated herein.
WASHING SEPARATOR VSV – 20
Type: VSV 20
Flow: 950 l/min
Accept: 800l /min
Screen hole diameter: 2,2 mm
Possible to include new ADAM control system
The washing separators of VSV series belong to a family of pressure screens and separators with increased pulping effects. Based on technology these washing separators are designed for final screening of rejects from primary pressure screens and separators (STU, VDT) in waste paper processing lines. For low capacity lines (up to 50 – 60 tpd) they can provide screening quite separately in one screening stage only. The VSV separators run in programmable periodical cycles according to actual operating conditions. Their function is based on utilisation of hydrodynamic and mechanic effects of properly vaned rotors inbuilt both on inlet and outlet sides of a sorting screen. These rotors provide sufficient flow rates even while separating thick stocks with heavy dirt originating from raw paper, rag and wood pulp. This machine is allowed to be used only for purposes as stated here.
Technical and Technological Advantages
• all parts coming in contact with the stock are made of stainless steel,
• design simplicity and high efficiency in service,
• slotted and bored screens with bores Ø 1,8; 2,2; 2,5 mm providing higher deflaking effects, improved stock turbulence and flow rates.
• high reliability in service and resistance against fouling of sorting screens,
• possibility to run at high consistency of the stock to be processed up to 4,5 %,
• low energy consumption and high efficiency even with coarsely pulped stocks,
• easy adaptation to actual technological conditions,
• very pure rejects, in fact without loss of fibers.
VIBRATING SCREEN VP-19
Capacity: 10 – 40 tpd
Input consistency: 0,6 – 2,0 %
Wire area: 1,38 m2
For processing rejects from VSV Turboseparator.
2x PRESSURE SCREEN VALMET DELTASCREEN T9
1x PRESSURE SCREEN VALMET DELTASCREEN T9
Width of screen slots 0,10 – 0,25 mm
Including 3x motors 90 – 200 kW, 380 V
Manufacturer: Andritz, Austria
Material: Stainless steel 1,4571
System description: 2 Stages system with 5 cells.
Max capacity 200tpd
Feeding pumps: Andritz
1st stage: S 200-380 with motor 75 kW/1500 rpm
S 250-430 with motor 160 kW/1500 rpm
3 pcs S 350-470 with motor 75 kW/1000 rpm
2nd stage: S 250-430 with motor 55 kW/1000 rpm
Piping, instrumentation: included as far as available
Manufacturer: Celleco 700, Celleco 270
Consistency: 3 + 1 stages
HOT DISPERSION SYSTEM
(in this configuration able to handle 100 tpd, likely to redesign to 150 tpd)