Pumps are designed for pumping and delivery of all common sorts of paper stocks, service water, impure liquids and sludge suspensions particularly in the paper industry.
• these NRA pumps consist of their hydraulic and mechanic parts, coupled to each other in one unit,
• they are designed for pumping and delivery of all common sorts of paper stocks with consistency up to 6 %,
• their operating performance (delivery head, delivery quantities) can be adapted to on-site technologi-cal requirements through changes of the electric motor speed (1 475 or 780 rpm) and of the impeller diameter,
• the pH value of the fluid to be pumped can range from 4,5 to 7,6,
• viscosity of the pumped fluid has essential influence on operating performance of the given pump; increased viscosity brings its reduced delivery head and steeper QH curve, i.e. reduced delivered volumes and considerably higher power input of the pump motor